With no recent capital injections or incentives for short-sellers, solving problems with USDD and USDJ doesn’t seem to be a priority for Sun.
Investors in Silvergate have lost almost everything after the company failed to protect FTX customer money from Alameda.
Samuel Armes worked closely with crypto fraudster Joel Greenberg when he wrote strategies that may have inspired the ‘1776 Returns’ document.
If Genesis fails, $350 million of the $600 million owed to Todd Boehly’s Eldridge would become due, according to the terms of the loan.
Multi-party computation (MPC) wallets aren’t the best option for everyone in crypto. Here’s how they’re used and why.
- Opinion: Charles Hoskinson would be the worst thing to happen to CoinDesk
- Binance admits it commingled customer funds with token reserves
- BBC chair linked to Russian crypto firm faces inquiry over BoJo loan
- Federal Home Loan Banks are bailing out crypto
- The deep ties between Binance, Bitzlato, and darknet market Hydra
- Silvergate in crisis: Billions withdrawn, liquidations and losses mount
- Why Serbia makes sense for crypto fugitive Do Kwon
- How many times will Alameda Research liquidators get liquidated?
- What’s happening with Binance’s $2 billion recovery fund?