Microstrategy’s Michael Saylor bet big on Bitcoin. Amid a bear market, here’s why Bitcoin must bet big on Saylor’s bets too.
After resigning his job as Health Secretary for breaking lockdown rules, Hancock is using crypto to reinvent his political image.
Three Arrows was also one of the major investors in Grayscale Bitcoin Trust, last year disclosing ownership of more than 38 million shares.
A Californian man spent $13,000 in bitcoin to hire a hitman to murder a woman that rejected him after one bad date.
Everyone has an opinion about the MicroStrategy margin call question. We reviewed the Silvergate loan documents and calculated the answers.
- Explained: MicroStrategy’s margin call math
- BlockFi customers concerned it may have lent too much bitcoin to 3AC
- Customers fear Celsius insolvency as CEL token collapses
- History of Tether’s peg: Every time USDT traded above or below one dollar
- SEC probes Binance, Reuters finds billions in crypto washed via the exchange
- CFTC alleges Gemini cover-up: Execs funded market manipulation
- Weed & Bitcoin: Dad and son caught running $13M empire from Starbucks
- Turns out this tiny Bahamas bank is holding some of Tether’s reserves
- A complete timeline of Celsius’ relationship with Terra LUNA and Tether