A Montenegro court has upheld an extradition appeal from Terraform Labs founder Do Kwon, vetoing a prior ruling it called “incomprehensible.”
Disgraced Terra founder Do Kwon wants to attend his SEC trial in the US in person and has asked the court to delay until mid-March.
Do Kwon has successfully appealed his extradition, sending his case back to a Montenegro court for retrial.
Do Kwon attempted to fight the lawsuit but a Singapore Court has dismissed arguments, opening himself up to be sued.
Montenegro has granted Terraform Labs founder Do Kwon extradition to either South Korea or the US, but the court will decide.
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list