South Korean authorities have asked OKX and KuCoin to freeze 3,300 bitcoins after Kwon created a new wallet and started to transfer funds.
Terraform labs’ Do Kwon says he’s not on the run from authorities but a reported Interpol red notice suggests they may be looking for him.
South Korean authorities are seeking Terra founder Do Kwon’s arrest. The Singapore resident may soon have his passport revoked.
More trouble for Terra and its founder Do Kwon. A lawsuit has been filed, claiming TFL knowingly sold inflated tokens.
Korean authorities raided the exchanges in a bid to uncover whether the Terra collapse was intentionally caused by Do Kwon.
- The curious case of FTX and Farmington State Bank, aka Moonstone
- Grayscale Bitcoin Trust and its ties to crypto meltdowns
- Pressured bitcoin miners can’t sell the dip fast enough
- Helium founder races cars while the crypto startup is on collision course
- A look at Jump Crypto and its shady past
- We watched every SBF interview so you don’t have to
- Jump Crypto ties to FTX and Solana put Robinhood users at risk
- Political donations won’t save Bankman-Fried from investigation
- Can FTX tokenize its own bankruptcy?