The Premier League planned to launch the scheme with New York-based ConsenSys but now looks likely to ink a £30M per-year deal with Sorare.
If rumored figures are correct, the final settlement would be considerably less than the $30 million Gupta asked for in December after claiming Brooklyn-based ConsenSys bullied her.
Ethereum giant ConsenSys just raised $450 million from the likes of Microsoft, Temasek, and SoftBank. It’s ready to sink it into more Ether.
A group of ConsenSys shareholders are demanding an audit of a deal that saw JPMorgan win significant stakes in Ethereum’s Infura and MetaMask.
ConsenSys says it “won’t be shaken down” by Kavita Gupta. The company says she was completely out of her depth by managing its venture fund.
- The curious case of FTX and Farmington State Bank, aka Moonstone
- Grayscale Bitcoin Trust and its ties to crypto meltdowns
- Pressured bitcoin miners can’t sell the dip fast enough
- Helium founder races cars while the crypto startup is on collision course
- A look at Jump Crypto and its shady past
- We watched every SBF interview so you don’t have to
- Jump Crypto ties to FTX and Solana put Robinhood users at risk
- Political donations won’t save Bankman-Fried from investigation
- Can FTX tokenize its own bankruptcy?