The Premier League planned to launch the scheme with New York-based ConsenSys but now looks likely to ink a £30M per-year deal with Sorare.
If rumored figures are correct, the final settlement would be considerably less than the $30 million Gupta asked for in December after claiming Brooklyn-based ConsenSys bullied her.
Ethereum giant ConsenSys just raised $450 million from the likes of Microsoft, Temasek, and SoftBank. It’s ready to sink it into more Ether.
A group of ConsenSys shareholders are demanding an audit of a deal that saw JPMorgan win significant stakes in Ethereum’s Infura and MetaMask.
ConsenSys says it “won’t be shaken down” by Kavita Gupta. The company says she was completely out of her depth by managing its venture fund.
- Sources say Winklevoss twins withdrew $280M from Genesis before it collapsed
- Binance raises red flags by selling Russian arm to brand-new CommEX
- Tether is confused in Singapore
- A look inside Tocorón, Venezuela’s gang-run prison that mined bitcoin
- The beef between Circle and Tether
- A deep dive into FTX’s lawsuit against Sam Bankman-Fried’s parents
- Meet the grifter cast of Killer Whales, ‘Web3’s answer to Shark Tank’
- Justin ‘T-Bills’ Sun prints $800M to himself
- Binance US still relies on Binance for custody through Ceffu