The role will give Sullivan & Cromwell access to Binance records, including details on past and present employers, and its facilities.
Uzbekistan regulators say Binance’s failure to pay a mere $8,000 fine came as no surprise, and has now taken the matter to court.
Data leaked to GitHub included code relating to Binance’s use of passwords, and login details for systems that may relate to the live site.
CZ’s guilty plea and trip to surrender to the US Justice Department was widely publicized as voluntarily cooperative. But was it?
India has been accused of driving crypto traders to non-compliant services with a 30% tax on gains and a 1% deduction on transactions.
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list