Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao has been quick to rubbish claims that his company is Chinese, even labeling the suggestion as racial bias.
Binance will sell customers’ balances of USDC, USDP, and TUSD into Binance’s stablecoin, BUSD, by September 29.
CZ has responded to questions about Binance’s curious Chinese representative and the company’s other ties to China.
Congressman Raja Krishnamoorthi wants Coinbase, KuCoin, FTX, Kraken, and Binance.US, to prove they’re doing all they can to protect traders.
For years, Binance and WazirX assured the world that they had merged. After a government raid, Binance is backtracking.
- The rise of the crypto influencer and the fall of truth
- Nayib Bukele takes Bitcoin to the United Nations General Assembly
- Here’s why Sam Bankman-Fried is not the JP Morgan of crypto
- Here’s how insiders are getting rich off the Ethereum Merge
- This Bitcoin Core update will protect full node operators from hacks
- Here’s what CZ says about Binance definitely not being Chinese
- FedNow is coming next year and the feds hope it’s a crypto killer
- Who is BitBoy Crypto and why does everybody hate him?
- How the FDIC works and why crypto marketers should be nervous