Despite community concerns, a vote to deploy Uniswap v3 on BNB Chain has passed with over 80% of the vote.
Binance failed to separate reserves for its pegged “B Tokens” and instead commingled them with client funds.
Binance made a big deal about its $2 billion so-called Industry Recovery Initiative. But why are those funds still unspent?
Reuters refuses to back off from reporting on Binance’s allegedly opaque finances and attempts to skirt regulations.
Social media influencer CoinMamba picked a big fight with Binance but it’s not clear that he could ever have won.
- The deep ties between Binance, Bitzlato, and darknet market Hydra
- Silvergate in crisis: Billions withdrawn, liquidations and losses mount
- Why Serbia makes sense for crypto fugitive Do Kwon
- How many times will Alameda Research liquidators get liquidated?
- What’s happening with Binance’s $2 billion recovery fund?
- Scoop: More Genesis creditors say crypto lender duped them
- Binance’s stablecoin BUSD hasn’t always been 1:1 backed, report
- Scoop: Larry Summers gives up advisory role at crypto firm DCG amid criticism
- Genesis pressure mounts as Cameron Winklevoss threatens Barry Silbert