Arbitration or court? The Supreme Court must decide the next step in a case centered on Coinbase’s Dogecoin sweepstakes from 2021.
Coinbase says that it maintains a “robust tech hub” in India and still offers live products, including its Coinbase Wallet.
Base, the Optimism-based rollup incubated under Coinbase, stalled its block production yesterday, affecting applications like friend.tech.
BitClout-esque social network Friend.Tech is losing steam after a faddish start that saw it earn more than $4 million in fees in August.
The CEO of ChainArgos believes that Coinbase doesn’t operate a legal exchange and is violating the terms of its money transmitter licenses.
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?
- Binance has $3.9 billion in USDT on the move
- Poloniex hacked — all my low liquidity coins gone
- Australia forces Binance to pay users after law-breaking
- The main Bitcoin-dev mailing list might cease operating next month