Bitcoin mining in Niagara Falls has caused so much noise pollution that locals can hardly sleep. Companies could face legal action.
Core holds 24 bitcoin and $26.6M in cash but has more than $1B in outstanding liabilities, including an $80M loan from BlockFi.
Bitcoin miners continue to struggle as prices show little sign of recovery against a backdrop of rising interest rates and war in Europe.
Bitcoin mining software’s most significant upgrade in a decade has already found support from Block chairman Jack Dorsey.
Authorities are looking for $22 million invested into Utah businesses by alleged cryptocurrency scam BitClub Network.
- The curious case of FTX and Farmington State Bank, aka Moonstone
- Grayscale Bitcoin Trust and its ties to crypto meltdowns
- Pressured bitcoin miners can’t sell the dip fast enough
- Helium founder races cars while the crypto startup is on collision course
- A look at Jump Crypto and its shady past
- We watched every SBF interview so you don’t have to
- Jump Crypto ties to FTX and Solana put Robinhood users at risk
- Political donations won’t save Bankman-Fried from investigation
- Can FTX tokenize its own bankruptcy?