The ‘Fox8’ botnet comprises 1,140 X accounts designed to share tweets, retweeted posts, and images to drive traffic to these fake websites.
Users are unleashing a fleet of new AI-powered trading bots onto crypto DEXs. So far, their performance has been mixed.
Sensei, Binance’s new chatbot wants to be an educational tool for crypto but still recommends Terra to users.
Following its ChatGPT success, OpenAI has released its next-generation GPT-4. But it could leave blockchains and DeFi protocols vulnerable.
- A deep dive into FTX’s lawsuit against Sam Bankman-Fried’s parents
- Meet the grifter cast of Killer Whales, ‘Web3’s answer to Shark Tank’
- Justin ‘T-Bills’ Sun prints $800M to himself
- Binance US still relies on Binance for custody through Ceffu
- Tether executives have brushed shoulders with crime since its inception
- Floor price of Stoner Cats NFTs up 250% after SEC action
- Soulja Boy and Austin Mahone lose to SEC, Justin Sun still to respond
- Fortress Trust says ‘no loss of funds’ as its customers’ crypto was stolen
- X keeps 99% of ad revenue from most creator payouts