Singapore regulator MAS has barred the 3AC founders from market activity following investigations into the failed crypto hedge fund.
Kyle Davies renounced his citizenship back in 2020 before the collapse of 3AC. However, this is unlikely to save him from US prosecutors.
Three Arrows Capital founders Su Zhu and Kyle Davies, are relaunching the collapsed fund as ‘3AC Ventures,’ this time without leverage.
Documents filed by 3AC demand that Kyle Davies be found in contempt of court for not turning over details of the hedge fund’s assets.
BitMEX co-founder Arthur Hayes wants his money back from Kyle Davies and Su Zhu. But where are the funds: Tai Ping Shan, 3AC, or OPNX?
- Tether executives have brushed shoulders with crime since its inception
- Floor price of Stoner Cats NFTs up 250% after SEC action
- Soulja Boy and Austin Mahone lose to SEC, Justin Sun still to respond
- Fortress Trust says ‘no loss of funds’ as its customers’ crypto was stolen
- X keeps 99% of ad revenue from most creator payouts
- David Bailey accuses Barry Silbert of using customer funds to pump GBTC
- Joseph Bankman warned Scaramucci about FTX
- Family office Nima Capital unofficially exits from Synapse token
- Another Binance executive jumps ship amid regulatory woes