The rate of crypto crime in Hong Kong has reportedly tripled over the past three years, with documented cases in 2023 involving $611 million.
The Hostage Dev project says it will kill the pretend hostage unless its token pumps to a market cap of $1 million.
Police in Finland can’t find Aleksanteri Kivimäki who is accused of blackmailing 30,000 psychotherapy patients for $500K in bitcoin.
The water provider, which supplies water to seven million customers, was reportedly hacked by ransomware group Black Basta in January.
The community note read, “KSI has dumped crypto tokens a short while after appearing to promote them” and urged readers to exercise caution.
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list
- The Mashinskys used Celsius to promote Strong blockchain — and it still failed
- Curve Finance ‘gentleman’s agreement’ expires, counterparties dump CRV