The Texas Blockchain Council has claimed that the EIA’s emergency crypto mining data collection powers are “tantamount to federal overreach.”
A popular short-seller has released a series of scathing allegations about one of the largest publicly traded bitcoin miners, Hut 8.
Europol arrested a 29-year-old accused of making $2 million from mining crypto while passing on the bill to hacked cloud providers.
The Russian crypto miner was kidnapped from his home by three men and told he would be framed for possessing drugs if a ransom was not paid.
Ryan Jaenicke and Tina Fehlhaber are accused of offering an electricity company worker a $5,000 bribe to help upgrade their bitcoin mine.
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list