The Northamptonshire Telegraph ran a piece promoting ‘Nurse Coin’ via its Your World system, which allows anybody to publish on its website.
Russian artist Andrei Molodkin will destroy $45M worth of art, including pieces by Warhol and Rembrandt, if Julian Assange dies in prison.
Read Write Own by Chris Dixon has somehow made the New York Times Best Seller list. But why does nobody care about the bundled NFT?
a16z’s Chris Dixon claimed that the firm would never invest in a token with a public token sale, but it seems it repeatedly did.
The Pudgy Milady deployer is using the admin functions to issue new NFTs to an address which is immediately dumping these tokens.
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list