Alongside rising rates of crypto crime, Ukraine has also lost $81 million in taxes in the past 10 years through unregulated crypto exchanges.
The European Central Bank believes that the digital Euro will help Europe move closer to widespread adoption of digital payments.
During the meeting last year, EU officials and Swedish financial regulators discussed the environmental impact of Bitcoin’s Proof of Work mechanism.
- Binance invested heavily in lobbying before guilty plea
- Top Binance exec Noah Perlman’s ties to Epstein, Moonstone, and Gemini
- CFTC demands Coinbase user data in suspected Bybit probe
- Tether gives FBI peek behind the curtain
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?