Despite criticisms of the SEC’s ‘quantity over quality’ approach, its 2023 fiscal report claims it was “highly productive and impactful.”
South Korea citizens will be able to see Democratic Party candidates’ crypto holdings in a bid to boost its image ahead of the 2024 election.
The newly introduced CLARITY bill shows a growing awareness in the US government of crypto’s dependence on China.
The FCA’s warning list shows “details of unauthorized firms and individuals that we’re aware of, that aren’t allowed to operate in the UK.”
Coinbase and other crypto execs headed to Washington to lobby for clear regulations… but some lawmakers can’t even pronounce ‘Bitcoin.’
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?
- Binance has $3.9 billion in USDT on the move
- Poloniex hacked — all my low liquidity coins gone
- Australia forces Binance to pay users after law-breaking
- The main Bitcoin-dev mailing list might cease operating next month