Tether shared that it’s deepening its ties with the FBI and the Secret Service, onboarding them to its platform.
Binance’s $4.3 billion fine could have been avoided if only it had adhered to CZ’s well-documented recipe for business success.
CZ entered a plea deal that will see him pay $50 million for violations of the Bank Secrecy Act and $150 million to settle a CFTC lawsuit.
Jameson Lopp has shared that Craig Wright’s payment to the court for one of his lawsuits has bounced, delaying the frivolous suit.
Insurers are responsible for the legal fees of more than 20 former FTX employees, but it’s claimed that not all received their fair share.
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?
- Binance has $3.9 billion in USDT on the move
- Poloniex hacked — all my low liquidity coins gone
- Australia forces Binance to pay users after law-breaking
- The main Bitcoin-dev mailing list might cease operating next month