Ripple denies that XRP qualifies as a security because sales of the token never included an investment contract. The SEC disputes this.
South Korean authorities have asked OKX and KuCoin to freeze 3,300 bitcoins after Kwon created a new wallet and started to transfer funds.
In the class action lawsuit against Tether for cryptocurrency price manipulation, the court has ordered that Tether produce documents.
A court filing also claims Celsius may have been insolvent as early as 2019 and that its operation bears all the hallmarks of a Ponzi scheme.
The Attorney General of Washington DC is suing Bitcoin evangelist and MicroStrategy Chairman Michael Saylor, alleging tax fraud.
- Here’s why Sam Bankman-Fried is not the JP Morgan of crypto
- Here’s how insiders are getting rich off the Ethereum Merge
- This Bitcoin Core update will protect full node operators from hacks
- Here’s what CZ says about Binance definitely not being Chinese
- FedNow is coming next year and the feds hope it’s a crypto killer
- Who is BitBoy Crypto and why does everybody hate him?
- How the FDIC works and why crypto marketers should be nervous
- US sanctions on Tornado Cash spark free speech protests
- How Uniswap’s voting system is unfairly favoring the richest token holders