Situated in the middle of nowhere, small-time Farmington State Bank was taken over by Sam Bankman-Fried in March. Here’s what we know.
Sam Bankman-Fried founded FTX the same day that Tether’s crypto exchange launched a billion-dollar fundraise.
According to a new investigation, Sam Bankman-Fried, FTX, Alameda Research, and Tether are all closely tied to bankrupt crypto lender Celsius.
NEAR’s total value locked plummeted nearly 50% from almost $250 million yesterday to $113 million at the time of writing.
Market chatter is re-circulating regarding possible market manipulation of the Unus Sed Leo token for the benefit of Tether.
- The curious case of FTX and Farmington State Bank, aka Moonstone
- Grayscale Bitcoin Trust and its ties to crypto meltdowns
- Pressured bitcoin miners can’t sell the dip fast enough
- Helium founder races cars while the crypto startup is on collision course
- A look at Jump Crypto and its shady past
- We watched every SBF interview so you don’t have to
- Jump Crypto ties to FTX and Solana put Robinhood users at risk
- Political donations won’t save Bankman-Fried from investigation
- Can FTX tokenize its own bankruptcy?