In a letter to a US district judge, ex-cop and alleged pedophile Carmine Simpson called SBF the “least physically intimidating person.”
A former gang member told journalist Tiffany Fong that Sam Bankman-Fried is “more gangster than Tekashi 69,” and “didn’t snitch on nobody.”
With Sam Bankman-Fried heading to prison, the crypto world has one lingering question: Was he Chef Nomi of SushiSwap all along?
The $500 million Sam Bankman-Fried invested in Anthropic might have tripled in value, but it still won’t repay the losses he caused at FTX.
Bankrupt crypto exchange FTX has been cleared to sell $222 million of real estate in the Bahamas bought by senior staff during its heyday.
- Justin Sun has more bitcoin on HTX than the exchange held last month
- What’s next for Maren Altman, the crypto-predicting OnlyFans astrologer?
- Single Chinese ‘pig-butchering’ operation made $100M in USDT, report
- Advisors leave Aave as protocol punishes competitors
- What it was like to have Quontic Bank’s metaverse pool party all to myself
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role