The Charity Commission is probing Effective Ventures Foundation, which received money from Future Fund, the charitable arm of FTX.
Alameda Research CEO Sam Bankman-Fried routed more than $400 million worth of FTX customer deposits to a number of ex-Jane Street traders.
Many phishing scams and ambulance-chasing lawyers are misleading FTX victims. Here’s the government’s official FTX contact information.
Former FTX lawyer Daniel Friedman spoke to investigators about Sam Bankman-Fried’s business dealings back in November, Reuters reports.
Sam Bankman-Fried is expected to plead ‘not guilty’ at his arraignment for criminal charges related to the behavior of FTX and Alameda.
- The deep ties between Binance, Bitzlato, and darknet market Hydra
- Silvergate in crisis: Billions withdrawn, liquidations and losses mount
- Why Serbia makes sense for crypto fugitive Do Kwon
- How many times will Alameda Research liquidators get liquidated?
- What’s happening with Binance’s $2 billion recovery fund?
- Scoop: More Genesis creditors say crypto lender duped them
- Binance’s stablecoin BUSD hasn’t always been 1:1 backed, report
- Scoop: Larry Summers gives up advisory role at crypto firm DCG amid criticism
- Genesis pressure mounts as Cameron Winklevoss threatens Barry Silbert