A judge approved the delay, extending their time until December 8 to prepare for a court case that other defendants have already lost.
Disgraced crypto influencer BitBoy is back as Ben Armstrong, and he wants your cash to protect against unverified threats.
Number Go Up examines the industry that’s sprung up around blockchain, crypto, and Web3 over the past decade.
Justin Sun justified his decision to mint over $800M of TUSD and burn them all with just one word: “t-bills.”
Instead of more Shark Tank-style pitch-a-thons it might behoove the crypto industry to try making a different kind of show next time.
- Tether executives have brushed shoulders with crime since its inception
- Floor price of Stoner Cats NFTs up 250% after SEC action
- Soulja Boy and Austin Mahone lose to SEC, Justin Sun still to respond
- Fortress Trust says ‘no loss of funds’ as its customers’ crypto was stolen
- X keeps 99% of ad revenue from most creator payouts
- David Bailey accuses Barry Silbert of using customer funds to pump GBTC
- Joseph Bankman warned Scaramucci about FTX
- Family office Nima Capital unofficially exits from Synapse token
- Another Binance executive jumps ship amid regulatory woes