FINTRAC also predicts that crypto criminals in Canada will maintain an “overwhelming reliance” on mixing services and exchanges.
The gang will release X-rays, letters, clinical notes, and pathology reports, belonging to the Royal Family unless it’s paid 10 bitcoins.
Do Kwon attempted to fight the lawsuit but a Singapore Court has dismissed arguments, opening himself up to be sued.
The former chief of Ukraine’s cyber security agency allegedly embezzled $1.7M in state funds and must hand over $1.5M in USDT and BTC.
The Ontario ‘Crypto King’ is gambling on Kick and traveling the globe despite owing $40 million in bankruptcy proceedings.
- Binance invested heavily in lobbying before guilty plea
- Top Binance exec Noah Perlman’s ties to Epstein, Moonstone, and Gemini
- CFTC demands Coinbase user data in suspected Bybit probe
- Tether gives FBI peek behind the curtain
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?