If the underground operation had overloaded the power grid, it could have caused huge disruption to vital frontline infrastructure.
The Finnish government has 1,981 Bitcoin in its possession and is looking to auction off 1,890, worth almost $75 million.
Ethereum donors to Ukraine have sharply declined since the country canceled its airdrop. Most donations came in while rewards were promised.
Coinbase’s chief counsel cited its geoblocking of Crimea while defending the exchange’s decision not to ban Russia-based users.
Justin Sun is melting down on Twitter over what he sees as “unjust” treatment of TRON crypto holders by Ukraine’s government.
- A look at Jump Crypto and its shady past
- We watched every SBF interview so you don’t have to
- Jump Crypto ties to FTX and Solana put Robinhood users at risk
- Political donations won’t save Bankman-Fried from investigation
- Can FTX tokenize its own bankruptcy?
- CZ on brink of second bailout for crypto
- Bahamian rhapsody: FTX users exploit loophole to withdraw crypto
- How the battle between Binance and FTX went from bad to worse
- This tool suggests Bitcoin was the wrong bet for Michael Saylor