If the underground operation had overloaded the power grid, it could have caused huge disruption to vital frontline infrastructure.
The Finnish government has 1,981 Bitcoin in its possession and is looking to auction off 1,890, worth almost $75 million.
Ethereum donors to Ukraine have sharply declined since the country canceled its airdrop. Most donations came in while rewards were promised.
Coinbase’s chief counsel cited its geoblocking of Crimea while defending the exchange’s decision not to ban Russia-based users.
Justin Sun is melting down on Twitter over what he sees as “unjust” treatment of TRON crypto holders by Ukraine’s government.
- Richard Heart and the curious launch of Hex, Pulse, and PulseX
- Explained: The battle for crypto regulation in the US
- Here’s what you need to know about Ethereum 2.0’s Merge
- Celsius influencers push dubious ‘CEL short squeeze’ strategy
- Binance deliberately skirted US sanctions to serve Iran users, says Reuters
- Grayscale lawsuit against SEC escalates the GBTC hostage crisis
- Storm-hit Marathon Digital plugs remaining bitcoin miners into third-party pool
- Explained: Why crypto cares about MicroStrategy margin calls
- Disgraced UK minister Matt Hancock rebrands as crypto bro