EU investigators told Protos that crypto exchange Binance may be using companies in Ireland and Malta to hide illicit activity.
Protos has been told that several European countries have been spurred into action after Binance was indicted by the SEC earlier this month.
The European Central Bank believes that the digital Euro will help Europe move closer to widespread adoption of digital payments.
- Binance invested heavily in lobbying before guilty plea
- Top Binance exec Noah Perlman’s ties to Epstein, Moonstone, and Gemini
- CFTC demands Coinbase user data in suspected Bybit probe
- Tether gives FBI peek behind the curtain
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?