Minutes after the hack, the account also claimed that Donald Trump Sr was dead and said “when I become president I am going to burn the SEC.”
Elon Musk promised to share ad revenue when he purchased Twitter. Turns out, he’s probably withholding 99% of revenue from X creators.
The ‘Fox8’ botnet comprises 1,140 X accounts designed to share tweets, retweeted posts, and images to drive traffic to these fake websites.
Lil Tay’s former manager stated via X.com that he’s been working on the token for months but that “we will not be launching anything soon.”
Crypto influencer Danny Devan, who has 26K followers on TikTok, pleaded guilty to using fake documents to apply for $1.2M in COVID loans.
- Tether executives have brushed shoulders with crime since its inception
- Floor price of Stoner Cats NFTs up 250% after SEC action
- Soulja Boy and Austin Mahone lose to SEC, Justin Sun still to respond
- Fortress Trust says ‘no loss of funds’ as its customers’ crypto was stolen
- X keeps 99% of ad revenue from most creator payouts
- David Bailey accuses Barry Silbert of using customer funds to pump GBTC
- Joseph Bankman warned Scaramucci about FTX
- Family office Nima Capital unofficially exits from Synapse token
- Another Binance executive jumps ship amid regulatory woes