Caroline Ellison testified about Alameda Research sending customer funds back to FTX as stablecoins, but it raises questions about Tether.
Defense lawyers representing Sam Bankman-Fried attempted and failed to discredit former girlfriend Caroline Ellison in court on Thursday.
Joseph Bankman was part of a group chat entered into evidence during Caroline Ellison’s testimony, which discussed fraud at FTX.
Alameda and Bankman-Fried tried to use the identities of prostitutes to open accounts to access their frozen assets, Caroline Ellison said.
Highly-anticipated testimony from Caroline Ellison detailed her ex Sam Bankman-Fried’s involvement in the FTX fraud.
- Binance invested heavily in lobbying before guilty plea
- Top Binance exec Noah Perlman’s ties to Epstein, Moonstone, and Gemini
- CFTC demands Coinbase user data in suspected Bybit probe
- Tether gives FBI peek behind the curtain
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?