A report claims that debtors-in-possession of FTX and Alameda Research have sold all its GBTC in the ongoing bankruptcy.
Several crypto firms including Alameda Research, Blockfolio, Celsius, and Voyager received PPP loans during the pandemic.
Cumberland is the largest Tether client to not declare bankruptcy, and is an important market-maker, OTC desk, and venture firm.
Caroline Ellison testified about Alameda Research sending customer funds back to FTX as stablecoins, but it raises questions about Tether.
Bombshell testimony from co-founder Gary Wang in court yesterday, who says Alameda used customer funds only months after inception.
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list