Circle and Tether executives have engaged in a series of increasingly public spats as the firms vie for control of the stablecoin market.
The little-known exchange is currently advertising an APY of 24.8% to customers who deposit Tether for a year on its platform.
A single address spent several days spamming thousands of addresses with stUSDT after receiving a small amount from Huobi.
PayPal’s stablecoin is neither unique nor special, instead inheriting design decisions from many existing tokens.
Michael Egorov has sold over 39 million CRV tokens in OTC deals to protect against his huge loan position being liquidated.
- Tether executives have brushed shoulders with crime since its inception
- Floor price of Stoner Cats NFTs up 250% after SEC action
- Soulja Boy and Austin Mahone lose to SEC, Justin Sun still to respond
- Fortress Trust says ‘no loss of funds’ as its customers’ crypto was stolen
- X keeps 99% of ad revenue from most creator payouts
- David Bailey accuses Barry Silbert of using customer funds to pump GBTC
- Joseph Bankman warned Scaramucci about FTX
- Family office Nima Capital unofficially exits from Synapse token
- Another Binance executive jumps ship amid regulatory woes