Binance will sell customers’ balances of USDC, USDP, and TUSD into Binance’s stablecoin, BUSD, by September 29.
The European Central Bank and the Bank for International Settlements both say stablecoins pose a potential threat to financial stability.
The IMF is warning investors about so-called “algorithmic” stablecoins ⏤ which are often unstable and not meaningfully algorithmic.
- The rise of the crypto influencer and the fall of truth
- Nayib Bukele takes Bitcoin to the United Nations General Assembly
- Here’s why Sam Bankman-Fried is not the JP Morgan of crypto
- Here’s how insiders are getting rich off the Ethereum Merge
- This Bitcoin Core update will protect full node operators from hacks
- Here’s what CZ says about Binance definitely not being Chinese
- FedNow is coming next year and the feds hope it’s a crypto killer
- Who is BitBoy Crypto and why does everybody hate him?
- How the FDIC works and why crypto marketers should be nervous