Perlman took up his role at Binance last year and is front and center in its attempts to negotiate numerous government investigations.
Kevin O’Leary has endorsed M2, a small cryptocurrency exchange incorporated in the Bahamas and offering unsustainable yields.
Insurers are responsible for the legal fees of more than 20 former FTX employees, but it’s claimed that not all received their fair share.
Jurors are set to begin deliberations in the trial of Sam Bankman-Fried — but will they entertain his story and claims of ignorance?
Blockchain evidence further confirms that Genesis Block Ventures (GBV Capital) was deeply entangled with FTX and Alameda Research.
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?
- Binance has $3.9 billion in USDT on the move
- Poloniex hacked — all my low liquidity coins gone
- Australia forces Binance to pay users after law-breaking
- The main Bitcoin-dev mailing list might cease operating next month