Poloniex’s promised proof-of-reserves is still missing as it refuses to disclose the backing for WBTC on Tron.
Since losing his ambassadorship to the WTO Justin Sun has made some odd decisions, including the launch of a so-called ‘SEC-focused token.’
Justin Sun is a colorful character in crypto history to say the least. Here’s a timeline of his career, the good, bad, and ugly.
Shortly after Justin Sun bought Poloniex in 2019, the crypto founder allegedly turned his interest to taking ‘lost’ Bitcoin from its users.
- Tether executives have brushed shoulders with crime since its inception
- Floor price of Stoner Cats NFTs up 250% after SEC action
- Soulja Boy and Austin Mahone lose to SEC, Justin Sun still to respond
- Fortress Trust says ‘no loss of funds’ as its customers’ crypto was stolen
- X keeps 99% of ad revenue from most creator payouts
- David Bailey accuses Barry Silbert of using customer funds to pump GBTC
- Joseph Bankman warned Scaramucci about FTX
- Family office Nima Capital unofficially exits from Synapse token
- Another Binance executive jumps ship amid regulatory woes