The UK Parliament Treasury Committee began its inquiry by grilling Binance, Ripple, and Galaxy execs on FTX, bad actors, and regulation.
Cryptocurrency venture capitalist Eryka Gemma has been revealed as being responsible for providing the Proud Boys with an insurrection plan.
So far, Sam Bankman-Fried has given $40 million of his promised up to $1 billion in political donations as the midterms approach.
Coinbase’s new politics initiative encourages users to donate to ‘pro-crypto’ candidates — even if they are trying to destroy democracy.
Congressman Raja Krishnamoorthi wants Coinbase, KuCoin, FTX, Kraken, and Binance.US, to prove they’re doing all they can to protect traders.
- A look at Jump Crypto and its shady past
- We watched every SBF interview so you don’t have to
- Jump Crypto ties to FTX and Solana put Robinhood users at risk
- Political donations won’t save Bankman-Fried from investigation
- Can FTX tokenize its own bankruptcy?
- CZ on brink of second bailout for crypto
- Bahamian rhapsody: FTX users exploit loophole to withdraw crypto
- How the battle between Binance and FTX went from bad to worse
- This tool suggests Bitcoin was the wrong bet for Michael Saylor