In the letter, Dick Durbin, Tina Smith, and Elizabeth Warren also called the decision to allow Fidelity’s users access to bitcoin “ill-advised.”
Several Conservative MPs have pinned their flag to crypto’s mast urging parliamentary colleagues to establish “Blockchain Britain.”
Cawthorn is a controversial figure in US politics. He’s previously spoken of cocaine-fuelled orgies, appeared in a nude video, and tried to carry a gun into an airport.
A recent executive order asked agencies to submit 13 reports on digital asset regulation. The first is due soon — here’s what we’ll learn.
Sam Bankman-Fried’s hybrid PAC broke funding records backing a candidate in Oregon’s recent election. So why did Carrick Flynn lose?
- Richard Heart and the curious launch of Hex, Pulse, and PulseX
- Explained: The battle for crypto regulation in the US
- Here’s what you need to know about Ethereum 2.0’s Merge
- Celsius influencers push dubious ‘CEL short squeeze’ strategy
- Binance deliberately skirted US sanctions to serve Iran users, says Reuters
- Grayscale lawsuit against SEC escalates the GBTC hostage crisis
- Storm-hit Marathon Digital plugs remaining bitcoin miners into third-party pool
- Explained: Why crypto cares about MicroStrategy margin calls
- Disgraced UK minister Matt Hancock rebrands as crypto bro