Even Elon Musk thinks Sam Bankman-Fried’s political giving can save him from investigation. However, FTX’s donations transcend parties.
Elon Musk has teased Twitter may soon accept Dogecoin to pay for a coveted blue checkmark. But let’s not forget Tesla’s Bitcoin blunders.
Elon Musk has tweeted about Dogecoin 16 times this year. Even in a bear market, pumps of up to 39% have coincided with his doge posts.
Now Elon Musk owns Twitter and with plans to take it private, the question remains, will we soon be seeing a Twitter Token?
Cas Piancey explains why he decided to take the plunge and buy some Twitter shares and why he’ll be massively relieved to get rid of them.
- A look at Jump Crypto and its shady past
- We watched every SBF interview so you don’t have to
- Jump Crypto ties to FTX and Solana put Robinhood users at risk
- Political donations won’t save Bankman-Fried from investigation
- Can FTX tokenize its own bankruptcy?
- CZ on brink of second bailout for crypto
- Bahamian rhapsody: FTX users exploit loophole to withdraw crypto
- How the battle between Binance and FTX went from bad to worse
- This tool suggests Bitcoin was the wrong bet for Michael Saylor