Its recent performance has bitcoin fans dreaming of new all-time highs. But with conditions less favorable than in 2020, it may not be easy.
With a hawkish Fed and structural risks affecting crypto markets, short-sellers may feel they can short the industry’s weakest links.
The crypto market has endured a torrid time, shedding billions since last year’s all-time highs. But how does it compare to other industries?
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list