Its recent performance has bitcoin fans dreaming of new all-time highs. But with conditions less favorable than in 2020, it may not be easy.
With a hawkish Fed and structural risks affecting crypto markets, short-sellers may feel they can short the industry’s weakest links.
The crypto market has endured a torrid time, shedding billions since last year’s all-time highs. But how does it compare to other industries?
- A deep dive into FTX’s lawsuit against Sam Bankman-Fried’s parents
- Meet the grifter cast of Killer Whales, ‘Web3’s answer to Shark Tank’
- Justin ‘T-Bills’ Sun prints $800M to himself
- Binance US still relies on Binance for custody through Ceffu
- Tether executives have brushed shoulders with crime since its inception
- Floor price of Stoner Cats NFTs up 250% after SEC action
- Soulja Boy and Austin Mahone lose to SEC, Justin Sun still to respond
- Fortress Trust says ‘no loss of funds’ as its customers’ crypto was stolen
- X keeps 99% of ad revenue from most creator payouts