Would a bitcoin market sell order of a few million dollars flash crash its price? Technically yes, but not really.
Stocks and crypto are currently on an upward curve ahead of the CPI and Initial Jobless Claims figures, due to be released on January 12.
The crypto market has endured a torrid time, shedding billions since last year’s all-time highs. But how does it compare to other industries?
- Tether executives have brushed shoulders with crime since its inception
- Floor price of Stoner Cats NFTs up 250% after SEC action
- Soulja Boy and Austin Mahone lose to SEC, Justin Sun still to respond
- Fortress Trust says ‘no loss of funds’ as its customers’ crypto was stolen
- X keeps 99% of ad revenue from most creator payouts
- David Bailey accuses Barry Silbert of using customer funds to pump GBTC
- Joseph Bankman warned Scaramucci about FTX
- Family office Nima Capital unofficially exits from Synapse token
- Another Binance executive jumps ship amid regulatory woes