Would a bitcoin market sell order of a few million dollars flash crash its price? Technically yes, but not really.
Stocks and crypto are currently on an upward curve ahead of the CPI and Initial Jobless Claims figures, due to be released on January 12.
The crypto market has endured a torrid time, shedding billions since last year’s all-time highs. But how does it compare to other industries?
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list