A judge in the SEC v. Terraform case has rejected reasoning from a recent Ripple ruling that differentiated between types of sales.
The frozen assets were held in digital asset bank Sygnum and belonged to Kwon and other Terraform Labs executives.
A new lawsuit claims Chicago-based Jump Trading manipulated the price of TerraUSD (UST) and unjustly earned billion-dollar profits.
The Seoul Southern District Prosecutor’s Office said Tuesday that Daniel Shin and several others are charged with violating securities law.
Charges of securities violation against Terraform Labs co-founder Daniel Shin have been dismissed on the grounds that luna wasn’t a security.
- Tether executives have brushed shoulders with crime since its inception
- Floor price of Stoner Cats NFTs up 250% after SEC action
- Soulja Boy and Austin Mahone lose to SEC, Justin Sun still to respond
- Fortress Trust says ‘no loss of funds’ as its customers’ crypto was stolen
- X keeps 99% of ad revenue from most creator payouts
- David Bailey accuses Barry Silbert of using customer funds to pump GBTC
- Joseph Bankman warned Scaramucci about FTX
- Family office Nima Capital unofficially exits from Synapse token
- Another Binance executive jumps ship amid regulatory woes