A new Coinbase lawsuit alleges its extra-security subscription model leaves users exposed to hacks unless they cough up $360 a year.
Greyscale’s lawsuit escalates the GBTC crisis, blaming the SEC for the ongoing NAV discount — but is it really as simple as that?
Investors are suing Binance US, alleging illegal business practices, deceptive marketing, and fradulent claims that LUNA/UST were “safe.”
A US Second Circuit court has rejected pleas by Terra LUNA’s founder Do Kwon to ignore a SEC subpoena he received last year.
Caitlyn Long’s Custodia Bank has officially sued the Federal Reserve over a 19-month delay in deciding on its master account application.
- Richard Heart and the curious launch of Hex, Pulse, and PulseX
- Explained: The battle for crypto regulation in the US
- Here’s what you need to know about Ethereum 2.0’s Merge
- Celsius influencers push dubious ‘CEL short squeeze’ strategy
- Binance deliberately skirted US sanctions to serve Iran users, says Reuters
- Grayscale lawsuit against SEC escalates the GBTC hostage crisis
- Storm-hit Marathon Digital plugs remaining bitcoin miners into third-party pool
- Explained: Why crypto cares about MicroStrategy margin calls
- Disgraced UK minister Matt Hancock rebrands as crypto bro