‘Crypto King’ associate Ryan Rumble is wanted after flouting court requests for his passport as part of a $14 million Ponzi lawsuit.
Ontario’s ‘crypto king’ has lost a lawsuit with the NBA star who bought his mansion, perhaps setting a precedent in housing law.
YouTuber Upper Echelon called Mario Nawfal a “sleazy social media grifter” as he vowed to fight the $11 million defamation lawsuit.
The 14,500 released pages name every Celsius creditor along with every transaction made 90 days prior to the court filing.
A Coinbase user who lost thousands in crypto says the company acted too slowly to protect funds and froze his account without good reason.
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list