YouTuber Upper Echelon called Mario Nawfal a “sleazy social media grifter” as he vowed to fight the $11 million defamation lawsuit.
The 14,500 released pages name every Celsius creditor along with every transaction made 90 days prior to the court filing.
A Coinbase user who lost thousands in crypto says the company acted too slowly to protect funds and froze his account without good reason.
A new Coinbase lawsuit alleges its extra-security subscription model leaves users exposed to hacks unless they cough up $360 a year.
Greyscale’s lawsuit escalates the GBTC crisis, blaming the SEC for the ongoing NAV discount — but is it really as simple as that?
- Tether executives have brushed shoulders with crime since its inception
- Floor price of Stoner Cats NFTs up 250% after SEC action
- Soulja Boy and Austin Mahone lose to SEC, Justin Sun still to respond
- Fortress Trust says ‘no loss of funds’ as its customers’ crypto was stolen
- X keeps 99% of ad revenue from most creator payouts
- David Bailey accuses Barry Silbert of using customer funds to pump GBTC
- Joseph Bankman warned Scaramucci about FTX
- Family office Nima Capital unofficially exits from Synapse token
- Another Binance executive jumps ship amid regulatory woes