Jump Crypto president Kanav Kariya pled the Fifth nine times during his recently unsealed deposition in the SEC’s case against Do Kwon.
Quantitative trading juggernaut Jump Crypto could have been one of the largest beneficiaries of one of history’s largest frauds, Terra.
From its close ties to FTX to bailing out its own company and trying to sue a Carl Sagan fan, Jump is never far from the crypto headlines.
The audit details how Luna Foundation Guard moved more than 52,000 bitcoin from its reserves to Jump Trading to defend the price of TerraUSD.
Robinhood customers have assets held and transactions processed by a labyrinth of opaque service providers, including Jump Crypto.
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list