Jump Trading apparently lost nearly $300 million on FTX, before the collapse Jump was one of the largest Robinhood market makers.
Jump Trading lawyers are fighting a case in the firm’s home state of Illinois, which they say should be moved to California.
A new lawsuit claims Chicago-based Jump Trading manipulated the price of TerraUSD (UST) and unjustly earned billion-dollar profits.
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?
- Binance has $3.9 billion in USDT on the move
- Poloniex hacked — all my low liquidity coins gone
- Australia forces Binance to pay users after law-breaking
- The main Bitcoin-dev mailing list might cease operating next month