A US Second Circuit court has rejected pleas by Terra LUNA’s founder Do Kwon to ignore a SEC subpoena he received last year.
A bad week for CZ. The SEC probes Binance BNB ICO while Reuters proves billions in wash trading occurred via the exchange from 2017 to 2021.
Speaking at a securities industry event, SEC chairman Gary Gensler also fired off warnings about unregistered securities and the gamification of crypto.
A whistleblower has asked the SEC to investigate a former director, William Hinman, and his financial ties to a pro-Ethereum entity.
The watchdog’s Crypto Assets and Cyber Unit has added another 20 officials as it battles cyber threats plaguing traders.
- Explained: MicroStrategy’s margin call math
- BlockFi customers concerned it may have lent too much bitcoin to 3AC
- Customers fear Celsius insolvency as CEL token collapses
- History of Tether’s peg: Every time USDT traded above or below one dollar
- SEC probes Binance, Reuters finds billions in crypto washed via the exchange
- CFTC alleges Gemini cover-up: Execs funded market manipulation
- Weed & Bitcoin: Dad and son caught running $13M empire from Starbucks
- Turns out this tiny Bahamas bank is holding some of Tether’s reserves
- A complete timeline of Celsius’ relationship with Terra LUNA and Tether