OpenSea cautioned that existing keys will expire in October but added that new keys will “have the same permissions and rate limits.”
Nansen refused to name the third-party it says suffered a security breach resulting in exposed emails, password hashes, and blockchain data.
If it weren’t for a crypto sleuth and DL News, Mark Cuban wouldn’t have been aware of the MetaMask hack and may have lost over $3.5M.
According to Cyvers and Peckshield, around 6,000 ether and $5.9M in stablecoins were transferred in a number of “suspicious transactions.”
Researchers warned that security could be reduced so severely that a powerful gaming PC could brute-force the seeds in less than a day.
- Sources say Winklevoss twins withdrew $280M from Genesis before it collapsed
- Binance raises red flags by selling Russian arm to brand-new CommEX
- Tether is confused in Singapore
- A look inside Tocorón, Venezuela’s gang-run prison that mined bitcoin
- The beef between Circle and Tether
- A deep dive into FTX’s lawsuit against Sam Bankman-Fried’s parents
- Meet the grifter cast of Killer Whales, ‘Web3’s answer to Shark Tank’
- Justin ‘T-Bills’ Sun prints $800M to himself
- Binance US still relies on Binance for custody through Ceffu