The LockBit countdown revealed that police are communicating with its kingpin, that they know who they are, and that he drives a Mercedes.
Axie Infinity co-founder Jihoz has reportedly been hacked for $9.7 million from two ‘compromised’ personal wallets.
Police in Finland can’t find Aleksanteri Kivimäki who is accused of blackmailing 30,000 psychotherapy patients for $500K in bitcoin.
The water provider, which supplies water to seven million customers, was reportedly hacked by ransomware group Black Basta in January.
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list