The Bounce Finance hack happened during the public sale of BitStable’s BSSB token and saw an unauthorized party acquiring most of the supply.
According to new research by Gauntlet, a maximum of four competitors control a majority market share of any DeFi sector.
Uniswap is charging an extra 0.15% fee for users of its website and wallet. The trading fee will not be passed along to UNI holders.
Curve reportedly sent the hacker a message telling them they could keep 10% of the stolen funds if they returned the rest.
DeFi 2023 was supposed to solve the problem of centralized crypto collapses in 2022 like FTX, Celsius, Voyager, and Terra LUNA.
- Binance invested heavily in lobbying before guilty plea
- Top Binance exec Noah Perlman’s ties to Epstein, Moonstone, and Gemini
- CFTC demands Coinbase user data in suspected Bybit probe
- Tether gives FBI peek behind the curtain
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?