West Ham’s crypto partnership with PEAKDEFI is causing concern due to the company targeting Russian users during the invasion of Ukraine.
As Ethereum’s Merge approaches, DeFi lending protocols are anticipating problems and are taking steps to mitigate them.
An upgrade has introduced a bug to Compound Finance, leaving the platform’s ~$830 million cETH market unusable.
A lawsuit from Celsius claims KeyFi lost and stole tens of millions of dollars worth of crypto while using Tornado Cash to launder its funds.
Knock-on effects continue from the US sanctions on Tornado Cash. Free speech advocates even plan to challenge the US Treasury in court.
- The rise of the crypto influencer and the fall of truth
- Nayib Bukele takes Bitcoin to the United Nations General Assembly
- Here’s why Sam Bankman-Fried is not the JP Morgan of crypto
- Here’s how insiders are getting rich off the Ethereum Merge
- This Bitcoin Core update will protect full node operators from hacks
- Here’s what CZ says about Binance definitely not being Chinese
- FedNow is coming next year and the feds hope it’s a crypto killer
- Who is BitBoy Crypto and why does everybody hate him?
- How the FDIC works and why crypto marketers should be nervous