The attack could damage the reputation of Zcash in the eyes of users who prioritize security, reliability, and antifragility.
Jareh Sebastian Dalke tried to sell ‘top secret’ files to a mystery government, thought to be Russia after he accessed a Russian TOR site.
Brookings, one of the most influential think tanks in Washington DC, is ringing alarm bells about privacy coins like Monero and Zcash.
The Toebbes initially pleaded not guilty to conspiracy charges over selling nuclear submarine plans for Monero to an undercover FBI agent.
- The deep ties between Binance, Bitzlato, and darknet market Hydra
- Silvergate in crisis: Billions withdrawn, liquidations and losses mount
- Why Serbia makes sense for crypto fugitive Do Kwon
- How many times will Alameda Research liquidators get liquidated?
- What’s happening with Binance’s $2 billion recovery fund?
- Scoop: More Genesis creditors say crypto lender duped them
- Binance’s stablecoin BUSD hasn’t always been 1:1 backed, report
- Scoop: Larry Summers gives up advisory role at crypto firm DCG amid criticism
- Genesis pressure mounts as Cameron Winklevoss threatens Barry Silbert