The attack could damage the reputation of Zcash in the eyes of users who prioritize security, reliability, and antifragility.
Jareh Sebastian Dalke tried to sell ‘top secret’ files to a mystery government, thought to be Russia after he accessed a Russian TOR site.
Brookings, one of the most influential think tanks in Washington DC, is ringing alarm bells about privacy coins like Monero and Zcash.
The Toebbes initially pleaded not guilty to conspiracy charges over selling nuclear submarine plans for Monero to an undercover FBI agent.
- Tether executives have brushed shoulders with crime since its inception
- Floor price of Stoner Cats NFTs up 250% after SEC action
- Soulja Boy and Austin Mahone lose to SEC, Justin Sun still to respond
- Fortress Trust says ‘no loss of funds’ as its customers’ crypto was stolen
- X keeps 99% of ad revenue from most creator payouts
- David Bailey accuses Barry Silbert of using customer funds to pump GBTC
- Joseph Bankman warned Scaramucci about FTX
- Family office Nima Capital unofficially exits from Synapse token
- Another Binance executive jumps ship amid regulatory woes