Silbert is under fire after $580 million in outflows from Grayscale’s Bitcoin Trust (GBTC) last week was blamed for a dip in bitcoin’s price.
According to the New York Attorney General’s complaint, Silbert lied to Gemini Earn stakeholders about the finances of its partner, Genesis.
Once again, Gemini co-founder Cameron Winklevoss has threatened DCG boss Barry Silbert with legal action — this time, he means it.
DataFinnovation accuses Barry Silbert of DCG of pulling out his personal money ahead of other creditors amid the collapse of 3AC.
According to CEO Barry Silbert, DCG’s problems are due to a wave of “unprecedented fraud and criminal behavior” in the crypto industry.
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list