New complaints filed on Wednesday by Dogecoin investors claim Elon Musk sold $124M in DOGE after changing Twitter’s logo to its mascot.
Twitter could be dragged into the class action lawsuit that alleges dogecoin is an Elon Musk-controlled Ponzi scheme.
Elon Musk has teased Twitter may soon accept Dogecoin to pay for a coveted blue checkmark. But let’s not forget Tesla’s Bitcoin blunders.
Elon Musk has tweeted about Dogecoin 16 times this year. Even in a bear market, pumps of up to 39% have coincided with his doge posts.
Blockchain forensics company Elliptic reveals the popularity of Elon Musk’s Dogecoin with criminal cartels, child sex rings, and terrorists.
- Sources say Winklevoss twins withdrew $280M from Genesis before it collapsed
- Binance raises red flags by selling Russian arm to brand-new CommEX
- Tether is confused in Singapore
- A look inside Tocorón, Venezuela’s gang-run prison that mined bitcoin
- The beef between Circle and Tether
- A deep dive into FTX’s lawsuit against Sam Bankman-Fried’s parents
- Meet the grifter cast of Killer Whales, ‘Web3’s answer to Shark Tank’
- Justin ‘T-Bills’ Sun prints $800M to himself
- Binance US still relies on Binance for custody through Ceffu