The article published in May 2022 detailed how a former Russian diplomat offered Catalonia $500 billion to become a pro-Russia crypto hub.
Vladimir Dunaev pleaded guilty to aiding the Trickbot ransomware group known for targeting schools and hospitals with its malware.
A crypto trader has accused BingX of holding 215,000 USDT hostage and strongarming them out of their 92,336 USDC affiliate bonus.
The Russian crypto miner was kidnapped from his home by three men and told he would be framed for possessing drugs if a ransom was not paid.
Oligarch Mikhail Klyukin sold £15 million of shares in a crypto firm linked to former UK chancellor Philip Hammond.
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list