Ben Armstrong — AKA BitBoy — along with another less-well-known Ben, is damaging crypto’s reputation by shilling useless coins.
Drivechain claims to solve feuds between Bitcoin maxis and altcoin-curious Bitcoiners by creating a platform to experiment with new altcoins.
Bitcoin dominance is currently less than 40% but what are the factors that are keeping it low compared to the previous bear market of 2018?
The tactic, called “freejacking,” involves taking over the computing power allocated for free trial accounts on platforms like GitHub.
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?
- Binance has $3.9 billion in USDT on the move
- Poloniex hacked — all my low liquidity coins gone
- Australia forces Binance to pay users after law-breaking
- The main Bitcoin-dev mailing list might cease operating next month