The 45,000 NFTs depict Trump in a series of poses and outfits, including an astronaut, a soldier, George Washington, and Elvis Presley.
Donald Trump isn’t a fan of bitcoin but his family and inner circle have promoted a variety of dubious crypto projects over the years.
Trump’s recent revised financial filing also showed details of around 100 other income sources worth a combined $1.2 billion.
So-called “opportunity zones” were meant to help poorer communities in the US, but Bitcoin miners are moving in for the sweet tax breaks.
Former First Lady Melania Trump was likely the mystery buyer who spent $170,000 on an NFT tied to her fancy white hat. More wash trading?
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?
- Binance has $3.9 billion in USDT on the move
- Poloniex hacked — all my low liquidity coins gone
- Australia forces Binance to pay users after law-breaking
- The main Bitcoin-dev mailing list might cease operating next month