Ethereum centralization continues since the Merge to proof-of-stake consensus. Liquid staking and layer 2s are just two of those drivers.
Since Shanghai activated in April, Ethereum’s market capitalization, daily transactions, active addresses, and TVL have all declined.
Fenix International, the parent company for OnlyFans, has detailed an $8 million loss on its investment into ether.
Ethereum has numerous links to China, including a director who built Chinese-language apps and a translation of its whitepaper into Mandarin.
Etherscan admitted last year that its labels are often incorrect and that the ‘transferFrom’ function of ERC-20 tokens can be easily spoofed.
- Sources say Winklevoss twins withdrew $280M from Genesis before it collapsed
- Binance raises red flags by selling Russian arm to brand-new CommEX
- Tether is confused in Singapore
- A look inside Tocorón, Venezuela’s gang-run prison that mined bitcoin
- The beef between Circle and Tether
- A deep dive into FTX’s lawsuit against Sam Bankman-Fried’s parents
- Meet the grifter cast of Killer Whales, ‘Web3’s answer to Shark Tank’
- Justin ‘T-Bills’ Sun prints $800M to himself
- Binance US still relies on Binance for custody through Ceffu