In the recently uploaded YouTube clip, Ben Armstrong claims that he’s ‘probably’ not going to be doing a crypto livestream anymore.
BitBoy says he wants to make his personal life less public but his mistress will be joining him on his YouTube channel.
BitBoy was bailed on a $2,600 bond after he was arrested for “loitering/prowling” and for “simple assault by placing another in fear.”
Ben Armstrong has shed his BitBoy persona after his social accounts were taken away from him and has been reborn as Ben.
Since BitBoy’s social channels were taken over last week, his $BEN token has fallen 93% from its all-time high and 55% from its launch price.
- Justin Sun has more bitcoin on HTX than the exchange held last month
- What’s next for Maren Altman, the crypto-predicting OnlyFans astrologer?
- Single Chinese ‘pig-butchering’ operation made $100M in USDT, report
- Advisors leave Aave as protocol punishes competitors
- What it was like to have Quontic Bank’s metaverse pool party all to myself
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role