Ben Armstrong has shed his BitBoy persona after his social accounts were taken away from him and has been reborn as Ben.
Since BitBoy’s social channels were taken over last week, his $BEN token has fallen 93% from its all-time high and 55% from its launch price.
Ben Armstrong — AKA BitBoy — along with another less-well-known Ben, is damaging crypto’s reputation by shilling useless coins.
Donald Trump Jr. and BitBoy discuss Elizabeth Warren, the collapse of FTX, and rather conveniently, every token that BitBoy invests in.
Cas Piancey reviews BitBoy’s new book and decides that, even though it clocks in at a mere 204 pages, it feels much, much longer.
- Tether executives have brushed shoulders with crime since its inception
- Floor price of Stoner Cats NFTs up 250% after SEC action
- Soulja Boy and Austin Mahone lose to SEC, Justin Sun still to respond
- Fortress Trust says ‘no loss of funds’ as its customers’ crypto was stolen
- X keeps 99% of ad revenue from most creator payouts
- David Bailey accuses Barry Silbert of using customer funds to pump GBTC
- Joseph Bankman warned Scaramucci about FTX
- Family office Nima Capital unofficially exits from Synapse token
- Another Binance executive jumps ship amid regulatory woes