Outlets and influencers have latched onto the fact that the ETF was listed at the Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation. But, so what?
Six eagerly-awaited ETFs offering exposure to ether futures contracts attracted less than $10 million during their first week of trading.
In a now-deleted tweet, Cointelegraph reported that the SEC had approved an iShares spot Bitcoin ETF managed by BlackRock.
Grayscale has won a victory in its case against the SEC, with the judge ruling previous denials of GBTC ETF conversion were “arbitrary.”
Short-selling shares in a DTC-eligible bitcoin ETF like Blackrock’s will likely become common, considering bitcoin’s volatility.
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?
- Binance has $3.9 billion in USDT on the move
- Poloniex hacked — all my low liquidity coins gone
- Australia forces Binance to pay users after law-breaking
- The main Bitcoin-dev mailing list might cease operating next month