Binance’s site lists countries where it’s come under increased scrutiny, such as France, where it was raided by money laundering authorities.
Ethereum centralization continues since the Merge to proof-of-stake consensus. Liquid staking and layer 2s are just two of those drivers.
Circle and Tether executives have engaged in a series of increasingly public spats as the firms vie for control of the stablecoin market.
One of the most outspoken litigants suing crypto companies, Pavel Pogodin, apparently died last year in the Dominican Republic.
Tether’s new Bahama’s-based banking partner and its main shareholders are major donors to the UK’s ruling Conservative Party.
- Sources say Winklevoss twins withdrew $280M from Genesis before it collapsed
- Binance raises red flags by selling Russian arm to brand-new CommEX
- Tether is confused in Singapore
- A look inside Tocorón, Venezuela’s gang-run prison that mined bitcoin
- The beef between Circle and Tether
- A deep dive into FTX’s lawsuit against Sam Bankman-Fried’s parents
- Meet the grifter cast of Killer Whales, ‘Web3’s answer to Shark Tank’
- Justin ‘T-Bills’ Sun prints $800M to himself
- Binance US still relies on Binance for custody through Ceffu