Andrew Tate and his controversial past could prove to be a potential problem for bitcoin or any other crypto with designs on total legitimacy.
Harvard professor Larry Summers has wiped all mention of his advisory role at DCG following backlash for comments he made about FTX.
Luke Dashjr is asking for donations from the community for the third time but some are questioning his story and why he needs money at all.
Tether has repeatedly promised complete transparency and to get itself audited. Neither of these things has happened but does anybody care?
Waves DEX users flocked to the exit door after Upbit issued a warning that the Waves-backed stablecoin Neutrino wasn’t appropriately pegged.
- Opinion: Charles Hoskinson would be the worst thing to happen to CoinDesk
- Binance admits it commingled customer funds with token reserves
- BBC chair linked to Russian crypto firm faces inquiry over BoJo loan
- Federal Home Loan Banks are bailing out crypto
- The deep ties between Binance, Bitzlato, and darknet market Hydra
- Silvergate in crisis: Billions withdrawn, liquidations and losses mount
- Why Serbia makes sense for crypto fugitive Do Kwon
- How many times will Alameda Research liquidators get liquidated?
- What’s happening with Binance’s $2 billion recovery fund?