Kenneth Warren Rule was discovered swapping money for Bitcoin via an unlicensed crypto exchange after meeting with an undercover agent in Starbucks.
Armstrong admitted that, while Coinbase’s Prime and Custody customers had “strong legal protections in their terms of service,” retail customers didn’t.
A group of ConsenSys shareholders are demanding an audit of a deal that saw JPMorgan win significant stakes in Ethereum’s Infura and MetaMask.
A hacker recently discovered an infinite Ether bug in scaling solution Optimism which could’ve wreaked havoc across the crypto ecosystem.
We catalogued every USDT distributed by Tether in the past seven years to present the most transparent research on the stablecoin to date.
- Here’s why Sam Bankman-Fried is not the JP Morgan of crypto
- Here’s how insiders are getting rich off the Ethereum Merge
- This Bitcoin Core update will protect full node operators from hacks
- Here’s what CZ says about Binance definitely not being Chinese
- FedNow is coming next year and the feds hope it’s a crypto killer
- Who is BitBoy Crypto and why does everybody hate him?
- How the FDIC works and why crypto marketers should be nervous
- US sanctions on Tornado Cash spark free speech protests
- How Uniswap’s voting system is unfairly favoring the richest token holders