The two Patterson school district officials embezzled up to $1.8 million using a fake CEO and funneled electricity to a secret crypto mine.
Coinbase has been sued by a surgeon for ‘faulty’ security measures which failed to stop or notify him of hackers draining his crypto.
The California Fair Political Practices Commission has updated campaign policies with clear rules for declaring crypto contributions.
Jump Trading lawyers are fighting a case in the firm’s home state of Illinois, which they say should be moved to California.
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list