In his new book, former Coinbase CTO Balaji Srinivasan explores a new society rooted in the values of decentralized finance, crypto, and web3.
Tech mogul Marc Andreessen is Meta’s longest-serving board member. But his penchant for web3 competitors is becoming a problem.
One day after Twisted Sister’s frontman endorsed ‘We’re Not Gonna Take It’ as a Ukrainian battle cry, Randi Zuckerberg posted a web3 version.
Ambitious tech folk are hoovering up massive salaries and mouth-watering share packages paid by ‘web3’ firms. Gamble or solid career move?
Ethereum Name Service’s recent drama over a community leader’s religious tweets hints web3 could be heavily moderated, just like web2.
- A look at Jump Crypto and its shady past
- We watched every SBF interview so you don’t have to
- Jump Crypto ties to FTX and Solana put Robinhood users at risk
- Political donations won’t save Bankman-Fried from investigation
- Can FTX tokenize its own bankruptcy?
- CZ on brink of second bailout for crypto
- Bahamian rhapsody: FTX users exploit loophole to withdraw crypto
- How the battle between Binance and FTX went from bad to worse
- This tool suggests Bitcoin was the wrong bet for Michael Saylor