In his new book, former Coinbase CTO Balaji Srinivasan explores a new society rooted in the values of decentralized finance, crypto, and web3.
Tech mogul Marc Andreessen is Meta’s longest-serving board member. But his penchant for web3 competitors is becoming a problem.
One day after Twisted Sister’s frontman endorsed ‘We’re Not Gonna Take It’ as a Ukrainian battle cry, Randi Zuckerberg posted a web3 version.
Ambitious tech folk are hoovering up massive salaries and mouth-watering share packages paid by ‘web3’ firms. Gamble or solid career move?
Ethereum Name Service’s recent drama over a community leader’s religious tweets hints web3 could be heavily moderated, just like web2.
- Richard Heart and the curious launch of Hex, Pulse, and PulseX
- Explained: The battle for crypto regulation in the US
- Here’s what you need to know about Ethereum 2.0’s Merge
- Celsius influencers push dubious ‘CEL short squeeze’ strategy
- Binance deliberately skirted US sanctions to serve Iran users, says Reuters
- Grayscale lawsuit against SEC escalates the GBTC hostage crisis
- Storm-hit Marathon Digital plugs remaining bitcoin miners into third-party pool
- Explained: Why crypto cares about MicroStrategy margin calls
- Disgraced UK minister Matt Hancock rebrands as crypto bro